The St. Peter Regional Treatment Center, in St. Peter, Minnesota, is the state's earliest psychiatric treatment facility. Established in 1866, it was first known as the Asylum for the Insane and later as the St. Peter State Hospital. For Minnesota Reflections, the museum at the St. Peter Regional Treatment Center contributed three albums of photographs taken from approximately 1915 through the early 1930s. These photographs are witness to early 20th century life and treatment during the hospital's early years.
St. Peter Regional Treatment Center
100 Freeman Drive
St. Peter, MN 56082