Skip to main content

Redwood Falls Public Library

The Redwood Falls Public Library is a member of the Plum Creek Library System, which consists of 26 member libraries in southwest Minnesota. It was built in 1904 as one of the Carnegie Libraries. Library board member Julius Schmahl, who later served as Minnesota State Treasurer, is credited with securing the $10,000 donation from Andrew Carnegie to build the original Redwood Falls Public Library. In 1996, the Redwood Falls community raised $1.8 million to build a new library with no tax dollars.

Contact Information

Redwood Falls Public Library
509 South Lincoln Street
Redwood Falls, MN 56283
United States

Redwood Falls Public Library website