St. Cloud Hospital Archives collects information and artifacts pertaining to health care history in St. Cloud, Minnesota, and the region. Its scope stretches from 1882, when the Sisters of the Order of Saint Benedict in St. Joseph, Minnesota, determined to establish a hospital in St. Cloud. It chronicles four successive Benedictine hospitals until 1962 when the Sisters created The St. Cloud Hospital as an independent, Catholic, non-profit corporation governed and administered by lay, medical and religious leaders. The Archives documents the hospital's evolution from a community to a regional medical facility. The hospital's collaboration with St. Cloud Clinic of Internal Medicine in 1995 to form CentraCare Health System, and its growth as an integrated network of health care professionals and facilities providing comprehensive, high-quality care to people in Central Minnesota, propels the record into the 21st century. They contributed to the Minnesota Digital Library highlights of graduates of the hospital's nursing school, 1908 – 1987.
CentraCare Health - St. Cloud Hospital
1406 Sixth Avenue North
St. Cloud, MN 56303